IUSTI Europe 2022 SPRING WEBINARS
March 30th, April 27th, May 25th (last Wednesdays of the month)
Webinar 9. Insights into STI’s, HIV and Skin Care in Refugees
Wednesday March 30th 17.00 BST
- The continuation of HIV-treatment for the Ukrainian refugees / Nicole Seguy, Elena Vovc / WHO-Europe
- Challenges in Migration and Health / Apostolos Veizis / GR
- My Experience with STI’s and HIV in Refugees / Valeska Padovese / MT
- Skin and Health Problems in Refugees / Aldo Morrone / IT
- HIV in Ukraine – care for refugees with HIV / Casper Rokx / NL
STI & HIV 2021 WORLD CONGRESS
SSSTDI are sponsoring 10 places to attend the virtual congress AND members must apply through the sponsorship section on SSSTDI website
About the SSSTDI
The Society for the Study of Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Ireland (SSSTDI) was founded in September 1985.
The aim of the Society is to provide a forum for the discussion and coordination of clinical services, and to promote, encourage and improve the clinical and public health aspects of sexually transmitted diseases. It has become the lead professional representative body for those working in the field of sexual health with particular emphasis on the management of STIs and HIV in Ireland.
Membership is open to doctors, nurses, medical scientists and allied healthcare professionals.
Membership entitles you to participate at the meetings and events of the Society at a reduced rate.