IUSTI Europe 2021 SPRING WEBINARS
March 31st, April 28th, May 26th, June 30th (last Wednesdays of the month)
17.00 BST / 18.00 CEST / 19.00EEST & Moscow time
Webinar 1. COVID-19 Impact on STI’s and Services in Europe
Wednesday March 31st 17.00 BST / 18.00 CEST / 19.00 EEST & Moscow time
- Welcome introduction – Airi Põder, Regional Director IUSTI-Europe
- EuroTEST Survey – Daniel Simões and Andrew Winter
- The current impact of COVID-19 in Italy, Greece, Spain, Sweden, Russia, UK – Marco Cusini, Electra Nikolaidou, Marti Vall Mayans, Arne Vikstrom, Mikhail Gomberg, John McSorley
- Dermatological Manifestations of COVID-19, with particular emphasis on the differential diagnosis with STIs – Nicolas Dupin
- Closing remarks – Claudia Heller-Vitouch, Chair IUSTI-Europe
STI & HIV 2021 WORLD CONGRESS
SSSTDI are sponsoring 10 places to attend the virtual congress AND members must apply through the sponsorship section on SSSTDI website
About the SSSTDI
The Society for the Study of Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Ireland (SSSTDI) was founded in September 1985.
The aim of the Society is to provide a forum for the discussion and coordination of clinical services, and to promote, encourage and improve the clinical and public health aspects of sexually transmitted diseases. It has become the lead professional representative body for those working in the field of sexual health with particular emphasis on the management of STIs and HIV in Ireland.
Membership is open to doctors, nurses, medical scientists and allied healthcare professionals.
Membership entitles you to participate at the meetings and events of the Society at a reduced rate.